We're Hiring - Dorset Art Weeks 2024 Event Producer
22 August 2023
Dorset Visual Arts is hiring an Event Producer for Dorset Art Weeks 2024. Please find the full job description below including details on how to apply.
The event producer will lead on production of the bi-ennial Dorset Art Weeks event including promoting, marketing and press, venue registration, liaising with Guide designer and printer to produce the Art Weeks Guide and App production, updating the DAW website, support resources for participants, planning the social media campaign and launch event, and liaising with advertisers and sponsors. Full support and training will be given to the right applicant.
- Position: Dorset Art Weeks 2024 Event Producer (25 May- 9 June)
- Terms: Fixed term contract. October/November 2023 – June 2024. To be responsible for their own tax and NI
- Salary: Fixed fee £9,600 (equivalent to £27,000 pro rata 16 hrs/week) + additional fees for projects as agreed in advance. Possibility for post to be continued after June 2024 subject to funding
- Reports to: DVA Creative Director
- Works with: Creative Director, Bookkeeper, Admin Support, Guide and App Designer, Printer, Advertisers and all Venue Lead Artists
- Location: Based at Sherborne House, Sherborne, Dorset with some travel required across the county. Also some remote working by agreement
- Deadline: Midnight, Wednesday 13th September 2023
- Interviews: To be held Monday 18th September, The Glove Factory 17a Newland, Sherborne, Dorset, DT9 3JG
To apply please send your CV and a Covering letter to Paul Newman, Creative Director DVA, [email protected]
At DVA we are committed to equality and inclusivity and strive for our staff to be from diverse backgrounds. We particularly encourage applications from those who are currently underrepresented in the Arts and Cultural Sector including those who are from Global Ethnic Majority backgrounds, are disabled, D/deaf, neurodivergent, or identify as LGBTQIA+. We welcome applications from those who have recently graduated or at the beginning of their careers.Back